This is for you if…
- You can’t believe you have so much to do – but you’re not doing what you’re supposed to be doing. It’s killing you because you get that gut ache throughout the day but don’t stop to address it. You just think “I’ll do better tomorrow” – but you never do.
- You want a time management system that works for you. You’re smart and work hard, and you can’t believe you haven’t found one yet. And you wonder if there even is a system out there that will work for you…things seem to work for a while, but then you’re right back where you started – feeling overwhelmed.
- You know you can’t do it all – but you don’t know how you will ever say “No” when everything seems important. There just doesn’t seem to be a way to prioritize and figure out what to do. And it’s so hard to say ‘no’.
- You keep thinking that if you could only get through this other stuff, then you could do what you really want to do. But no matter how you try to “get through it” – you find that you are still in the same place…
Get Top Level Coaching! With Dr. Sarah’s experience, training, and support you will be able to relax knowing you have a support system in place to help you so you will have more time and space for all that you want to do!
Boot Camp Breakdown
We’re All Wired Differently- Be Careful What You Copy
Whether we like it or not, we are all wired differently. Ever found yourself thinking “I’m so smart, why can’t I find a system that works for me?”
As a time management expert and coach, I know that our physical brains, and our experiences shape us. This means that before you find a time management system that works for you, you first need to understand “what works for you”!
In this module, we will cover:
- How different brains process time differently
- Tips to help you pay attention to what works and doesn’t work for you
- Why solutions that work for others don’t seem to work for you
- Strategies you can use to understand your own attention and energy
- How to create a “flexible template” for your week to maximize your attention and energy
Identify Your Peak Priorities & Meaningful Goals
Do you look at your to-do list, and can’t even tell what your top priorities are anymore – because everything seems like a top priority?!
In this module, we will:
- Brain dump of ALL of your to-dos and put them in one place.
- Organize the areas of your life that are priorities for you and areas that are not.
- Identify what to continue doing, what to say No to, and what to delegate.
- Using the Life Pruning™ technique, to ensure you are creating your life the way Michelangelo created his art – by chipping away everything that is not the core of the sculpture.
Slay the Dragon
Positive affirmations are not a time management strategy. When you are procrastinating, overwhelmed, avoiding, or distracted and your systems aren’t working for you to create a positive dialog – Calming the Inner Fear – in your head is only *one* step in the process.
In this module, we will:
- RECOGNIZE what’s overwhelming you. (Find the beast.)
- CALM the inner fear discussion. (Tame the dragon.)
- ENABLE your routine and environment to support your productivity. (Engineer your containment system.)
- GET SUPPORT. Success doesn’t happen in a vacuum. (Would you defeat a dragon on your own?)
- KEEP “restarting” until you’re where you need to be. (Dragons need tending.)
*EXCLUSIVELY HERE* You’ll learn how to use the private web-based TRUE FOCUS ACCOUNTABILITY TOOL that will ASSIST YOU DAILY in changing small important habits that create your success.
Through daily check-ins, connecting with our virtual community, and virtual coaching from Dr. Sarah, this tool will assure that you get the support you need. You won’t be working alone!
Experiment and Create Your Personalized True Focus Toolkit™
Now that you understand yourself better, you’ll choose the tools that work for you, customize them, and build them into your own Personalized True Focus Toolkit™.
This step is the unique difference between following popular Time Management Systems that weren’t designed for your particular wiring and following a system that is customized for you.
In this module, you will:
- Review & choose from a list of time management tools and tricks
- Define how you will manage incoming information
- Learn the 3 universal phases of any task and understand that missing any one of them could derail you
LIVING Your Personalized True Focus Toolkit™
In this step, theory becomes true practice and the steps are embedded into your life in a seamless way. This is when time management isn’t a “forced” discipline, but instead, integrates into who you are and what you do.
In this module, you will:
- Master the Practice the Pause™ technique to keep yourself focused on what is most important to you
- Learn and use the valuable philosophy of Restart, Rather than Recreate
- Schedule regular Assess & Adjust moments
- Continue to use the NEWLY UPDATED True Focus Accountability Tool to keep yourself on track!
Endorsements from Previous Students
“Before the course, I was overwhelmed with the challenges and opportunities surrounding my business’s launch. With the tools I have now, I’ve been able to grow from 1 employee to 6 in less than a year and we’re on pace to double our run rate in 6 months, all with less stress.
I had struggled my entire life to manage my long term goals and complex projects. TMBC 90 gave me three things that have turned that around. The knowledge that I’m not alone, the tools and roadmap that I needed to make changes and the (judgement free) support to turn those changes into habits. My business would not be where it is today without Sarah.”
“Thank you, Sarah, from the bottom of my heart for your wonderful work. It’s indeed been a life-changer for me! I look forward to continuing to evolve my time management and productivity skills as I practice using and, yes, restarting my new approach with the help of the True Focus toolkit we assembled together!”