You’ve worked hard.
You’ve tried all the “best” time management systems.
You know what you should be doing.
So what’s stopping you?
Why aren’t you getting things done?
When was the last time you were satisfied with how you spent your time? I don’t mean just getting through the day — I mean actually getting things done at work and at home, INCLUDING time to enjoy hobbies, down time, and your family.
If you were able to step back and watch yourself trying to juggle all of the demands on your time AND be the smart person you are, you’d wonder how you manage to get ANYTHING done!
Am I right?
Do you want more time for your creative work? Time for your family and to enjoy your hobbies – or just to recharge your batteries? You may have an endless list of things to be done, but you can’t see how to change things.
Does this sound familiar…
- You can’t believe you have so much to do – but you’re not doing what you’re supposed to be doing. It’s killing you because you get that gut ache throughout the day but don’t stop to address it. You just think “I’ll do better tomorrow” – but you never do.
- You want a time management system that works for you. You’re smart and work hard, and you can’t believe you haven’t found one yet. And you wonder if there even is a system out there that will work for you…things seem to work for a while, but then you’re right back where you started – feeling overwhelmed.
- You know you can’t do it all – but you don’t know how you will ever say “No” when everything seems important. There just doesn’t seem to be a way to prioritize and figure out what to do. And it’s so hard to say ‘no’.
- You keep thinking that if you could only get through this other stuff, then you could do what you really want. You may be practicing the GTD system or Stephen Covey’s methods, but it doesn’t feel easy. It doesn’t feel like it works with how you think and you can’t seem to keep the system going.
- You keep thinking that if you could only get through this other stuff, then you could do what you really want to do. But no matter how you try to “get through it” – you find that you are still in the same place…
Don’t waste another second trying to figure out what to do!
Help is RIGHT HERE!
I can give you the toolkit of practices that will help you DO what you want to be doing, and LOVE your life again!
Why I might make a difference:
My name is Dr. Sarah Reiff-Hekking and I’m a clinical psychologist and life coach with nearly 20 years’ experience helping smart people reach their goals in a way that works for them.
In addition to using my training and experience to find the best information about how to tackle procrastination and time management, I’ve had my own struggles and had to work on these things from the inside out. Whether it’s figuring out how to finish something at work so you can spend more time with your family or on your hobbies or how to get through those home-related bottlenecks…I’ve been there.
My own struggles as an Assistant Professor of Medicine at UMass Medical School, my Ph.D., my coach training, and my experience working with tons of clients in my private practice and at The Hallowell Center, all combine to create a unique skill that helps my clients overcome their time and productivity challenges and do what they need to do in a way that works for them.
I know you can follow every time management program out there, but if it’s not designed for the way you are wired…it won’t work! If you’ve been noticing that you have not been able to follow the other systems…it is probably because they don’t work with how your brain works.
Do you beat yourself up for not following what everyone has told you is the “best time management book ever” – like Getting Things Done or even the basics of keeping a to-do list and a calendar?
Guess what? You’re right and they’re wrong!
You don’t have a discipline problem. You don’t have a willpower problem. It’s not about your character. It’s about understanding how your brain works and designing (in an amazingly simple way!!) a Toolkit that works just for you.
Your first step is to become aware of how you are wired and THEN build the time management, productivity, and organization tools around that.
After helping hundreds of clients use their time in a way that works for them, I know that this is the answer.
Would you like to be more productive?
My Time Matters Boot Camp-90-Day Virtual Program is based on my WISE Living Formula. By learning how to implement the tools associated with each step, you’ll find yourself doing more of the things you want to do and using your time to create the success you dream about!
These steps sound simple . . . but believe me – to make lasting changes, you’ll want support along the way!
Whether we like it or not, we are all wired differently. You can read and follow all the leading books on Time Management and they may or may not work for you…you may even beat yourself up thinking “I’m so smart, why can’t I find a system that works for me?”…things seem to work for a while but then you’re right back where you started – feeling overwhelmed.
As a psychologist and coach, I know that we are all wired differently – our physical brains, and our experiences shape us. This means that before you find a time management system that works for you, you first need to understand “what works for you”!
In this module, we will cover:
- How different brains process time differently
- Tips to help you pay attention to what works and doesn’t work for you
- Why solutions that work for others don’t seem to work for you
- Strategies you can use to understand your own attention and energy
- How to create a “flexible template” for your week to maximize your attention and energy
“Sarah’s approach is so unique. It isn’t just about the tools… you get these great tools but you also really get to tailor them to yourself and you really learn about yourself in the process – and that’s hugely valuable. I wasn’t sure if the “home study” would work for me, but I was pleasantly surprised! Listening to the recordings gave me the benefit of hearing others who had similar struggles and it still felt like a live group setting. Having the agenda also helped me look out for those key takeaways each week.”
– Rosie Taylor, Business Owner,
Do you look at your to-do list, and can’t even tell what your top priorities are anymore – because everything seems like a top priority?!
Identifying your peak priorities and meaningful goals is the key to helping you figure out what to continue doing and what to say No to. It will help you figure out what to delegate. This allows you focus on what you want to be the core of your life and learn how to say No to things that are not in alignment with what you want.
In this module, we will:
- Do a brain dump of ALL of your to-dos and put them in one place. Organize the list into areas of your life that are priorities for you and areas that are not.
- Using the Life Pruning™ technique, you’ll learn how to make choices and say No – to ensure you are creating your life the way Michelangelo created his art – by chipping away everything that is not the core of the sculpture.
“After taking Sarah’s Time Matters Bootcamp, I feel more in control of my time and commitments, and more relaxed on a regular basis. I am better able to determine what a priority is for me and what is not. I have also come to see that once I give my time away, I can never get it back, so it’s important that I make conscientious choices about how I spend it. It was a challenge to un-learn my former way of making commitments, so I’m glad the course was over several weeks – I had a lot of support and learned new tools every week to ultimately create the right blend of time management techniques that work for me. I highly recommend you take Sarah’s class if you want to create space in your life, both personally and professionally. I’m so glad I did!”
– Laura Robbins, Business Owner,
The demons that keep you from getting things done are the same ones that steal your time, upset you, make you doubt yourself, and bring you down.
Once you recognize them, you’ll be able to contain them -and Move On! I’ll show you how!
Positive affirmations are not a time management strategy. When you are procrastinating, overwhelmed, avoiding, or distracted and your systems aren’t working for you to create a positive dialog – Calming the Inner Fear – in your head is only *one* step in the process. To fully slay the dragons, we need to honor what is distracting or overwhelming us, and use that knowledge to design your routine & environment to work for you.
In this module, we will:
- RECOGNIZE what’s overwhelming you.
(Find the beast.)
- CALM the inner fear discussion.
(Tame the dragon.)
- ENABLE your routine and environment to support your productivity.
(Engineer your containment system.)
- GET SUPPORT. Success doesn’t happen in a vacuum.
(Would you defeat a dragon on your own?)
- KEEP “restarting” until you’re where you need to be.
(Dragons need tending.)
*NEWLY UPDATED* You’ll learn how to use the private web-based TRUE FOCUS ACCOUNTABILITY TOOL that will ASSIST YOU DAILY in changing small important habits that create your success.
Through daily check-ins, connecting with our virtual community, and virtual coaching from Dr. Sarah, this tool will assure that you get the support you need. You won’t be working alone!
“Having had a very successful career for many years previous to this new economy, I found myself in the difficult position of not knowing how to reboot my business. I was on a long path of reading books and seeking help with specialists, not quite getting the practical guidance and encouragement I needed. Working with Sarah has turned my business around, as well as my outlook. My relationship with work and life is also more balanced, and true to myself. The rewards of my first consultation with Sarah were immediate. Her intuition regarding my unique way of thinking, was incredibly insightful. We worked together to create a toolkit befitting my work style and personality. Things are getting done that haven’t been for years. I highly recommend working with Sarah. Her positive attitude, compassion and strength-based approach is what I’ve been searching for, and it works!”
– PC, Photographer
Now that you understand yourself better, you’ll choose the tools that work for you, customize them, and build them into your own Personalized True Focus Toolkit™.
This step is the unique difference between following popular Time Management Systems that weren’t designed for your particular wiring and following a system that is customized for you.
In this module, you will:
- Review & choose from a list of time management tools and tricks
- Define how you will manage incoming information
- Learn the 3 universal phases to any task and understand that missing any one of them could derail you
“Thank you, Sarah, from the bottom of my heart for your wonderful work. It’s indeed been a life-changer for me! I look forward to continuing to evolve my time management and productivity skills as I practice using and, yes, restarting my new approach with the help of the True Focus toolkit we assembled together!”
– Sandra Millers Younger
In this step, theory becomes true practice and the steps are embedded into your life in a seamless way. This is when time management isn’t a “forced” discipline, but instead, integrates into who you are and what you do.
In this module, you will:
- Master the Practice the Pause™ technique to keep yourself focused on what is most important to you
- Learn and use the valuable philosophy of Restart, Rather than Recreate
- Schedule regular Assess & Adjust moments
- Continue to use the NEWLY UPDATED True Focus Accountability
Tool to keep yourself on track!
Class meets for 12 weeks.
On Mondays from 12-1:30 pm Eastern
Optional but Highly Recommended: 12 Weekly Planning and Implementation Labs
Fridays from 12-1 pm Eastern
*** All live calls are recorded and transcribed – so there are no worries if you can’t make the calls!
You’re already on your way . . . BUT
this is ONLY THE BEGINNING!
HERE’S THE THING:
There’s a huge difference between Knowing the Steps and Doing the Steps. Having worked with hundreds of clients, I know that when you use the WISE Living Formula you’ll see and feel how the changes you make in your life improve your work, your mood, your relationships, and your outlook.
But you’ll need help learning how to make all these great changes EVOLVE and LAST.
- That’s the reason why you need to sign up for Time Matters Boot Camp-90 Day Virtual Program!
- That’s why I’ve divided the steps into 12 manageable classes, a web-base accountability tool, and an Optional Planning and Implementation Lab where I walk you through your weekly planning.
- That’s why expert coaching and guidance will make THE difference for you!
- And that’s how you’ll have the support you need to sustain your success…
My Time Matters Boot Camp will enable you to:
- Understand your brain and how you need to honor what works for you so you can know that you have everything “handled”, finally relax, and trust yourself.
- Design a system that works for you so you can find the peaceful moments in your day and level your life… and stop being stuck in reactive, panic mode to get tasks done, kids ready, dog walked, etc. You’ll finally be able to ENJOY the pace of a comfortable schedule and a routine that fits your life and your goals. What could be sweeter?
- Use the time management system that works for you and have it become part of who you are. You’ll never have to totally re-invent your time management tools again!
So are you ready to reserve your space?!
“Just a few short months ago, I was in a place of overwhelm and mental fog as I struggled to balance my existing business of 13 years with also creating a brand new business, and ALL of my other responsibilities of being a wife, mom, volunteer, friend, etc., etc. I was really feeling incapacitated by my incessant need to multitask and being constantly distracted by my ever-growing to-do lists (aka “squirrel syndrome”). My lack of productivity was severely hampering my ability to focus on a task to completion. This was costing me not only a lot of money in lost productivity, but equally as important, I had lost trust in myself which really affected my self-confidence and motivation.”
After talking to you on the phone, I knew you could help me. I signed up for your VIP Coaching Program and Time Matters Boot Camp. Right away, I really liked your philosophical approach that we’re all built differently and what works for one person, may not work for another. Your helpful and supportive demeanor has really helped me learn to notice (without judgment) where I lose time and your bag-o-tricks and tools gave me many usable strategies to learn how to reduce distractions, focus my time and energy, and FINALLY get my stuff done! What an incredible gift this has been!! I am now working steadily to accomplish my many personal and professional goals, I am much more focused, and I’m so incredibly excited about where I’m headed – in all areas of my life. I cannot thank you enough for your help!!
– Shelley Milne, Business Owner,
Interested in Enrolling?
Schedule time to talk with us about it here.
You’re protected by my True Focus “Satisfaction First” Guarantee. I’m confident that when you join Time Matters Virtual Bootcamp, you’re going to be thrilled. I also know that if you follow the steps and do the work, you will get clarity on how to design your own way of managing time so it works for you! You won’t have to battle procrastination or the negative feelings that come with it.
To back that up, I’ll give you 30 days from the start of class to live with the work and REALLY decide if it’s for you in your heart. If you complete all the modules & worksheets – and STILL it has not impacted your understanding of how to manage your time, just let me know – within 30 days of the start of class – and get a full refund!
If you love feeling free, spreading your wings, and growing your spirit, you’ll LOVE what Time Matters Boot Camp will do for you!
- You’ll affirm that you’re unique — but not alone.
- You’ll relax among other people who understand where you’re coming from.
- You’ll learn to balance your life, enabling you to be more than you’ve ever been before!
I’m looking forward to helping you gain control of your time, achieve your goals and re-direct your life!
Isn’t it Time You Quit Reading And
CLICK The Link NOW!
Here’s to you getting time on your side!
Dr. Sarah Reiff-Hekking is a Coach and Clinical Psychologist with nearly 20 years’ experience helping people create and achieve their goals. She received her Ph.D. from SUNY at Stony Brook in 1997 and Coach Certification from MentorCoach. She was on the faculty at UMass Medical School for 6 years. In 2005, she founded True Focus Coaching and as a business savvy entrepreneur, grew a successful coaching practice during a down economy. She has been an on-staff coach at the nationally recognized Hallowell Center in Sudbury, MA for 5 years. Dr. Reiff-Hekking specializes in helping smart adults who have a hard time managing their time and their tasks figure out a way that works for them. She believes there are no ‘perfect’ time management systems – you have to find the system that works right for you. She believes that solutions are found by paying attention to the present moment and just as Michelangelo had to chip away at the stone to find the statue, we have to get rid of all the extra stuff that isn’t the core of your life. She offers private and group coaching services in person and over the telephone. Find out more about her at www.TrueFocusCoaching.com.