LIVE Nov 30 – Dec 2, 2023!
SO WHAT’S STOPPING YOU? WHY AREN’T YOU GETTING THINGS DONE?
Live Training, November 30 – December 2, 2023!
Join us for 3 Life-Changing, Habit-Igniting Days
When was the last time you were satisfied with how you spent your time?I don’t mean just getting through the day — I mean actually getting things done at work and at home, INCLUDING time to enjoy hobbies, downtime, and your family. If you were able to step back and watch yourself trying to juggle all of the demands on your time AND be the smart person you are, you’d wonder how you manage to get ANYTHING done! Am I right? Do you want more time for your creative work? Time for your family and to enjoy your hobbies – or just to recharge your batteries? You may have an endless list of things to be done, but you can’t see how to change things. If that sounds familiar, this is for you. Get Started Now
Does this sound like you…
Why I might make a difference:My name is Dr. Sarah Reiff-Hekking and I’m a coach with nearly 20 years’ experience helping smart people reach their goals in a way that works for them. In addition to using my training and experience to find the best information about how to tackle procrastination and time management, I’ve had my own struggles and had to work on these things from the inside out. Whether it’s figuring out how to finish something at work so you can spend more time with your family or on your hobbies or how to get through those home-related bottlenecks… I’ve been there. My own struggles as an Assistant Professor, my Ph.D., my coach training, and my experience working with tons of clients in my private practice, all combine to create a unique skill that helps my clients overcome their time and productivity challenges and do what they need to do in a way that works for them. I know you can follow every time management program out there, but if it’s not designed for the way you are wired…it won’t work! If you’ve been noticing that you have not been able to follow the other systems…it is probably because they don’t work with how your brain works. Do you beat yourself up for not following what everyone has told you is the “best time management book ever” – like Getting Things Done or even the basics of keeping a to-do list and a calendar?
Guess what? You’re right and they’re wrong!You don’t have a discipline problem. You don’t have a willpower problem. It’s not about your character. It’s about understanding how your brain works and designing (in an amazingly simple way!!) a Toolkit that works just for you. Your first step is to become aware of how you are wired and THEN build the time management, productivity, and organization tools around that. After helping hundreds of clients use their time in a way that works for them, I know that this is the answer.
Ready to be creative, productive and love your life again?
Would you like to be more productive?
My Time Matters Boot Camp LIVE! 3-Day Virtual Workshop is based on my WISE Living Formula. By learning how to implement the tools associated with each step, you’ll find yourself doing more of the things you want to do and using your time to create the success you dream about!
These steps sound simple . . . but believe me – to make lasting changes, you’ll want support along the way!
Endorsements from Previous Students
The three day Time Matters program was truly life-changing for me. I went from racing from appointment to appointment and living in stress to gaining an understanding of the value of my time – and how to honor that. Thank you.– Jesse Stein Senior Loan Officer
If you feel like you already have productivity down, you can go to another level by working with Dr. Sarah. And if you feel completely overwhelmed and freaked out then you should come so that you can have some peace and stop beating yourself up. And if you feel like you’re in between — wherever you are, Dr. Sarah will help you. She’s very compassionate but tough love.– Elaine Williams Performance Coach
I’ve just spent the last three days with Dr. Sarah Reiff-Hekking with her wonderful Time Matters Boot Camp. If you’re looking for somebody who can help you figure out how to put more time in your day, how to create the space for you to move things out of the way and get to the important things in your life, then you want to work with Sarah.– Kimberley Borgens SolotoCEOMentor.com
Boot Camp Breakdown
We’re All Wired Differently- Be Careful What You CopyWhether we like it or not, we are all wired differently. You can read and follow all the leading books on Time Management and they may or may not work for you…you may even beat yourself up thinking “I’m so smart, why can’t I find a system that works for me?”…things seem to work for a while but then you’re right back where you started – feeling overwhelmed. As a time management expert and coach, I know that we are all wired differently– our physical brains, and our experiences shape us. This means that before you find a time management system that works for you, you first need to understand “what works for you”!
In this module, we will cover:
- How different brains process time differently
- Tips to help you pay attention to what works and doesn’t work for you
- Why solutions that work for others don’t seem to work for you
- Strategies you can use to understand your own attention and energy
- How to create a “flexible template” for your week to maximize your attention and energy
Identify Your Peak Priorities & Meaningful GoalsDo you look at your to-do list, and can’t even tell what your top priorities are anymore – because everything seems like a top priority?! Identifying your peak priorities and meaningful goals is the key to helping you figure out what to continue doing and what to say No to. It will help you figure out what to delegate. This allows you focus on what you want to be the core of your life and learn how to say No to things that are not in alignment with what you want.
In this module, we will:
- Do a brain dump of ALL of your to-dos and put them in one place. Organize the list into areas of your life that are priorities for you and areas that are not.
- Using the Life Pruning™ technique, you’ll learn how to make choices and say No – to ensure you are creating your life the way Michelangelo created his art – by chipping away everything that is not the core of the sculpture.
Slay the DragonThe dragons that keep you from getting things done are the same ones that steal your time, upset you, make you doubt yourself, and bring you down. Once you recognize them, you’ll be able to contain them — and Move On! I’ll show you how! Positive affirmations are not a time management strategy. When you are procrastinating, overwhelmed, avoiding, or distracted and your systems aren’t working for you to create a positive dialog – Calming the Inner Fear – in your head is only *one* step in the process. To fully slay the dragon, we need to honor what is distracting or overwhelming us, and use that knowledge to design your routine & environment to work for you.
In this module, we will:
- RECOGNIZE what’s overwhelming you. (Find the beast.)
- CALM the inner fear discussion. (Tame the dragon.)
- ENABLE your routine and environment to support your productivity. (Engineer your containment system.)
- GET SUPPORT. Success doesn’t happen in a vacuum. (Would you defeat a dragon on your own?)
- KEEP “restarting” until you’re where you need to be. (Dragons need tending.)
Experiment and Create Your Personalized True Focus Toolkit™Now that you understand yourself better, you’ll choose the tools that work for you, customize them, and build them into your own Personalized True Focus Toolkit™. This step is the unique difference between following popular Time Management Systems that weren’t designed for your particular wiring and following a system that is customized for you.
In this module, you will:
- Review & choose from a list of time management tools and tricks
- Define how you will manage incoming information
- Learn the 3 universal phases of any task and understand that missing any one of them could derail you
LIVING Your Personalized True Focus Toolkit™In this step, theory becomes true practice and the steps are embedded into your life in a seamless way. This is when time management isn’t a “forced” discipline, but instead, integrates into who you are and what you do.
In this module, you will:
- Master the Practice the Pause™ technique to keep yourself focused on what is most important to you
- Learn and use the valuable philosophy of Restart, Rather than Recreate
- Schedule regular Assess & Adjust moments
Event & Training Schedule:
Thursday, Nov 30:
11am-5pm ET / 8am-2pm PT
Friday, Dec 1:
11am-7:30pm ET / 8am-4:30pm PT
Saturday, Dec 2:
11am-5pm ET / 8am-2pm PT
You’re already on your way . . . BUT
this is ONLY THE BEGINNING!
Here’s the thing:
There’s a huge difference between Knowing the Steps and Doing the Steps. Having worked with hundreds of clients, I know that when you use the WISE Living Formula you’ll see and feel how the changes you make in your life improve your work, your mood, your relationships, and your outlook.
But you’ll need help learning how to make all these great changes EVOLVE and LAST.
- That’s the reason why you need to sign up for Time Matters Boot Camp LIVE!
- That’s why I’ll be teaching this material Face-to-Face in a 3-Day virtual workshop where I’ll walk you through it in person.
- That’s why expert coaching and guidance will make THE difference for you!
My Time Matters Boot Camp training will enable you to:
- Understand your brain and how you need to honor what works for you so you can know that you have everything “handled”, finally relax, and trust yourself.
- Design a system that works for you so you can find the peaceful moments in your day and uplevel your life and business…and stop being stuck in reactive, panic mode to get work done, kids ready, dog walked, etc. You’ll finally be able to ENJOY the pace of a comfortable schedule and a routine that fits your life and your goals. What could be sweeter?
- Use the time management system that works for you and have it become part of who you are.You’ll never have to totally re-invent your time management tools again!
So are you ready to reserve your space?!
Yes, Sarah! I am ready to reserve my space in your Time Matters Boot Camp LIVE! 3-Day Workshop ($2000 Value)
I understand that I will get:
- 3 Days of Time Matters Boot Camp LIVE! This is a highly focused core time management and productivity training with Dr. Sarah. We’ll cover this material in a virtual workshop format.
- Agendas, Handouts, and Step by Step Exercises that will be done during the workshop and keep you focused and learning.
- Get clear, figure out your next best steps, and have Sarah hold your hand and walk you through setting up your Best Practices to manage your time and tasks in a way that will work for you.
- Same Access and Support from Sarah as her VIP clients who pay $12,500 for this access.
- Time Matters Laser Coaching Session: Transform your biggest time challenge with this personalized 1-1 laser coaching with someone from the True Focus Coaching team (20 minutes, scheduled prior to the event). (Priceless!)
- “Find Time Now” Pre-event Training call, where Dr. Sarah will help you find more time in your day, and reduce your time wasters and time robbers before we even get to the event. Available if you register by November 15th. ($500 Value)
Total Package Value: $2,697
Your investment after Nov 20th, 2023: $1997
Early Bird Registration ends November 20th, 2023!
1 Easy Payment of $297 (Ends 11/20/23)
Rest easy – your order will be processed on secure servers.
You’re protected by my True Focus “Satisfaction First” Guarantee. I’m confident that when you come to Time Matters Bootcamp LIVE!, you’re going to be thrilled. I also know that if you follow the steps and do the work, you will get clarity on how to design your own way of managing time so it works for you! You won’t have to battle procrastination or the negative feelings that come with it.
To back that up, I’ll give you all the way through the first day of training to experience the work and REALLY decide if it’s for you in your heart. If you come to all the sessions and complete all the modules & worksheets for Day 1 – and STILL it has not impacted your understanding of how to manage your time, just let me know – by the end of that first day of training – and get a full refund!
If you love feeling free, spreading your wings, and growing your spirit, you’ll LOVE what Time Matters Boot Camp will do for you!
- You’ll affirm that you’re unique — but not alone.
- You’ll relax among other people who understand where you’re coming from.
- You’ll learn to balance your life, enabling you to be more than you’ve ever been before!